Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A weekend with the grandmas

My mother and my grandmother stayed with us for 3 nights this weekend. It was so nice hanging out with them. We had an awesome time talking, cooking, and playing cards. They LOVED on little Dane the whole time. Is it possible to spoil a 3 month old baby is 3 days? Yes. Yesterday, the baby was very cranky and I think it's because he missed his NaNa and Mamal. Here are some photos of our fun filled weekend.

This is Aidan, my brother's child, my mom, and of course my lovely little baby Dane. Aidan's mother lives in Dayton so he got to spend a few hours with us.

And this is Gram. She rocked Dane to sleep all three nights. I still remember her song she sang him, "Baby Oh, Oh Baby Baby..." :)

And another one of Mamal and Dane. Although it was nice to get back into our routine, we miss them tremendously.

No comments:

Post a Comment