Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Nail Trim

I can't count how many times people told me to be careful when trimming Dane's fingernails. I'm thinking I heard it so much because everyone does it at least once? On Sunday, Brad said, "His finger nails are getting long." (I'm not blaming you honey, it was def my fault :) So I decided to get clippers out and cut them down. I had done it a few times in the past with no problems. Anyways, I cut his thumb to the point of bleeding. He screamed, I felt so bad. Then on top of that, it was the thumb he sucks. I put a band aid on it, but it came off after I saw him sucking on it; I was afraid he was going to choke on it. Of course bedtime was harder than usual because that's when he sucks it the most. THEREFORE, if you see my son with witch long nails, you know why. I won't be cutting them anytime soon. Gram told me to bite them off, I think I'll try that method next time. Sorry baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment