Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sickies

All three of us are sick. It's going on 2 weeks. Dane seemed to be the least affected until today. Maybe it's just because he couldn't complain as much as Brad and I. This morning baby boy didn't want to get out of bed. He felt hot so I took his temp and it read around 100.5. Time to bust out the Tylenol. The only thing that Dane thinks makes him feel better is nursing. Needless to say, the last few days have worn on my nips. The gluttony has produced more spit-ups as well. But these things are minor. It gets me thinking that at any moment, our civilization could undergo the bird flu or another purple plague. Too scary to ponder about for very long.
Today's agenda - take a walk and baby my baby (and baby my big guy when he gets home as well). I hope we get over this crud soon because Spring is here, the sun is shining, and life is good. Even though my men are sick, they are still sooooooo very handsome!


No comments:

Post a Comment