Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My wonderful friends

I'm so thankful that I have a wonderful group of friends. They are actually like sisters to me because we've known each other for so long and have been through so much together. On Monday, Gwen, Tonia, Angie and her little man, Elijah came to my home for lunch. To make my life easier, we ordered a pizza. It was a fun visit.
It's surprising that even though Dane is only 3 months old, he is intrigued with Elijah. We are hoping one day they will be good buddies.

Elijah loves to hold Baby Dane.

Gwen wrapped Elijah up like a baby which he enjoyed immensely. I'm trying to break Tonia into baby mode by having her hold Dane. She loves babies but isn't very comfortable handling them. :)

And of course, Dane's favorite.. the bouncy chair... what will I do when he grows out of it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment