Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day fun

My lovely husband gave GOURMET chocolates and beautiful red roses. I love love love having fresh roses on the table. It makes the room permeate with romance.

In the evening we went to Whole Foods and took little Dane with us. He did really well until the end when the music from the live band scared him. We thought Whole Foods wouldn't be busy on Valentine's Day, boy were we wrong. They had a wine tasting event and the place was packed. Then when we came home and our dear friend Renee came over. We had wine and talked and laughed and had a great evening.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I didn't realize how rough I looked in that pic Jo...thanx for posting that...lol! Guess I should have put on a little make-up before I came over...I'll keep that in mind:) now that you have this blogspot...lol

    ReplyDelete