Monday, February 16, 2009

Some random photos

Brad and I on our wedding day. The day I married my best friend.
I love this photo because it shows the cave in the background.

Then came Vincent, our naughty French Bulldog. This is him as a baby with GaGa.

This is him now. He anxiously waits for his dad to come home every day.

11/30/08!

Da Da helping Dane relieve some of his gas. Aunt Jenny showed us this nifty farting technique. As a mother of four, she's a great resource for advice.

And this is Dane a few days ago, our sweet little boy.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad your using my "farting technique". It's amazing the things you'll do to get sleep!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..what a beautiful wedding pic. You looked absolutely gorgeous Jo...and you didn't look too bad either Brad:)

    ReplyDelete