Wednesday, December 16, 2009

His First Haircut

I've been wanting to get his hair cut for some time. It was beginning to take the shape of a mullet. Just when I was going to schedule the cut, his Granny P told us to wait until after his first birthday (as if it were taboo to do so). Not to plague the tradition, we patiently waited until after his 1st birthday. I'd been preparing Brad that since Dane is a male that Daddy would be in charge of getting his hair cuts. So a few days after his birthday, they were off to the barber shop. I sent a camera with Brad and asked him to take a few photos. He captured the moments so well.
The before shot
The barber has a cool race car seat for boys. Dane sat in the chair like a big boy. He's doing ok.
Then he lost it.

Regained composure

Afterwards, my handsome prince

It was Daddy and Dane's special day out.

No comments:

Post a Comment