Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Going to Granny's

Pandora, a close friend of mine, watches Dane every Tuesday and sometimes another day as well. I don't have to ask, she begs to watch him. She's never too busy. She doesn't have grandchildren around, so Dane has filled her heart. When he goes to his Granny's, I get to run errands, go to lunch, etc. I feel so blessed to have Pandora in our lives. She doesn't have to say how much she loves Dane, it shows in her eyes. Plus I know he loves her too because he goes straight into her arms when we arrive. On this Tuesday's visit, she surprised Dane by setting up a tree with a train around it. He loved it. He didn't even try to destroy it.

Maybe in a couple of years, I'll be brave enough to set up a train track around our Christmas tree.

Here she is hiding behind Dane. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment