Thursday, February 18, 2010

Reading

Dane is absolutely obsessed with books. Reading to him when he was an immobile teeny baby has paid off! I'm so glad because I LOVE reading to him. We go to the library at least one day a week if not more. I've also picked up the habit myself. I have read approximately 10 novels in the past 4 months! I can't believe I waited this long to read. I have truly been missing out! Mostly I blame it on the fact that I spent all of my twenties going to school therefore I was forced to read very boring textbooks. I always felt like reading was a task. Now I find it quite pleasurable. Every night after Dane goes to bed, I get my book and curl up on the couch. I'm on the third novel of the Twilight series. Do you think I care that it says "teen" on the binding?! Back to Dane.... his room has two baskets of books which he gravitates to whenever he is upstairs. I really need to get some sort of bookcase/ organizer for his room.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I recognize those pj's! He needs to come over and read with Aunt Jenny soon!

    ReplyDelete