Friday, February 19, 2010

Cosi

Yesterday, Dane and I went to Cosi. I've always been a science guru and wanted to go explore myself. It was not crowded at all, which was very nice. Now that Dane's getting more and more active, I feel it's necessary to get out every day. Otherwise I have a frustrated little boy that resembles a tornado. My plan was last minute so we didn't get to gather any friends to take with us. It was just the two of us. He had a blast and he did NOT want to leave. I'm thinking a yearly membership will be in our future.
Body exhibit, inside the nose. It sneezed!
Inside the stomach.
By a wall of zits
This cool guy came to life and talked about snot.
Don't eat that, it's a fake potato chip. Yeah, I know, I was thinking about the kazillion germs on it. Oh well, he's going to come into contact with a kazillion more.
FUN FUN FUN!
This by far was his favorite. The mud holes, blew air out of them. He probably spent 1/2 hour at these holes.
YAY, I had so much fun, when can we come back?!

1 comment: