Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Supernanny

Lately, I've been watching episodes of Supernanny. Wow, some of the children on that program are out of control, or should I say the parents have no control. My little bay-bee could never be so testy. :o) The show is very informative on discipline techniques. Being a first time parent, I have no clue how to discipline a child effectively. I guess many of the techniques Ceaser Milan uses could apply, but I better not, my neighbors would think I was insane. (I'm sure they already do.) Time-out? My mom never put me in time out and I'm well behaved. :) Seriously, time out is going to be an essential part of my discipline plan. I'm going to have to get on of those cute little chairs to sit in the corner. But I have plenty of time for that because my baby is an angel right now. :) Here is Dane at his 9 month appointment. He was 24.1 pounds (91th percentile) and 30 1/8 inches tall (95th percentile) and his big head was 19" (100th percentile). He received a clean bill of health and we couldn't be happier. I want to never take for granted the fact that I have a happy, healthy baby.

1 comment:

  1. what a sweet pic! he looks like such a happy boy... i hope we get to introduce our babes while they're still babes! i'm so glad you shared your blog w/ me... i love keeping up w/ people on here! tell brad we said hello!

    ReplyDelete