Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Play Groups

We have really been enjoying our play dates. It's nice to chat with other mommies with similar aged babies. We exchange recipes, tips, stories and much more. I realized today that I judged people's parenting techniques much more before I had a child. Now I get it. I understand. And even though we all do things differently, we do what works for us. Ahh, the little game called life and offspring. Amazing. Anyways, the babies have so much fun playing and tumbling and exploring.
My favorite picture, he loves this tunnel. He showed all the others how to go through it. I think he's going to be a natural leader like his mama. Not always a good trait, but certainly not a bad one either.

Of course we couldn't get them to look at the camera at the same time. :D

Mara, the oldest of the group. She's a little over 1 year is currently our only walker!

Lily, our newest member. Where are all the boys?!

Dane loved showing the girls how his toy worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment