Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pottery Class

This is one of my favorite adventures I've done with Dane so far. I love doing freestyle ceramics. I took 2 classes in college and must say they were 2 of my favorite and most memorable classes. It's like therapy; my mind is lost in the fun and totally in the moment. We have our second class today and it's still so icy outside. I'm worried about falling seeing how I'm already off balance with my big belly, but I don't want to miss the class. The plan is to be extra careful, leave early, and have patience. :)

1 comment:

  1. that sounds like fun:) are you guys going to ryan grose's wedding? i may have to send shawn by himself :( since his sister is getting married @ the end of april & we'll all be going for that one. i'd love to see all of you! hope your pregnancy is going well, do you know what you're having?

    ReplyDelete