Wednesday, July 22, 2009

When will I get to sleep in until 10am??

Dane woke up at 6am today, about an hour or so too early. I'm so thankful that he sleeps as much as he does, but I still can't get used to the early mornings. I remember the days of waking up on my own, stretching my arms up and saying, "Hello day, I'm ready for you." Now I wake up grumpy, stumble downstairs to start the coffee and after about 2 cups, I say, "Hello Dane, I'm ready to play." I wouldn't change it for the world though, and I know it won't be like this forever. Before I know it, he'll be sleeping till noon and definitely not wanting to play with me. :)


Thankfully Vincent steps in for me and plays big brother.

1 comment:

  1. Jo-
    These pictures are so cute! Jenny had me get on her blog and I saw the link to yours! I will have to check it more often, because it is so so adorable!!!
    I am bummed we never made it to sushi.. next time for sure!
    xoxo
    Katy

    ReplyDelete